Saturday, October 6, 2012

Would you Rather Tag



So I saw this on Wish You Were Here and I just loved it!! So I thought I would fill one out. Because i'm kind of a new blogger so you don't really know all that much about me! So here goes:


QUESTIONS:
1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
Lose all my lipsticks!

2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again
Never be able to cut it again! I would just take really good care of it(:

3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Coral cheek. It goes better with my skin.

4.) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Definitely clothes. I think I would get sick of buying makeup after a while.

5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Thats sort of nasty.. But probably eyeliner as lipstick.

6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Definitely Sephora!! You have so much more options and variety.

7.) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
Lip color. I couldn't do one eyeshadow for the rest of my life.

8.) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Probably winter clothes in summer! Because I could just dress my layers down. And I'd rather be hot than cold

9.) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
That's hard.. I'd go with bright because I'd just feel more upbeat

10.) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
I would give up my favorite lip products, because I'm pretty sure I could find another product that I like. But I'm a lot more pickier with eye products

11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
A messy bun of sorts. Because my hair is kind of wild and I hate crazy ponytails

12.) Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
Give up nail polish by far!!!

13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
Sharpie? Having no eyebrows would just be weird

14.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Nail polish for sure!

I hope you liked this tag!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment