Friday, October 5, 2012

HOTD: (Hairdo of the Day)

So you know how people do like OOTDs? Well I decided to mix it up a lil bit! I'm doing HOTD: Hairdo of the Day!! These will basically only come around when I like what I did to my hair that day and so I decided to share with you all! Today's is very very simple! It just two waterfall braids that meet in the back of my head! It took like seriously 5/10 minutes and I got compliments on it alllll day! I love it!

If you want a step-by-step tutorial comment below and I'll make one!(:

Oh and sorry about my iPod being a member of the picture..

3 comments:

  1. You have such a great blog soo far! Your hair is lovely, thanks for commenting on my blog!:)

    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tutorial please! I know how to waterfall, I just want to know how you joined them. Thnx!!:)

    ReplyDelete