Thursday, October 4, 2012

Ohh Please. Not Another Crushh!

Teenage life is traumatic. Most of it is just pointless drama, that keeps you constantly on your toes, and makes your heart unstable. Crushes are one of those drama causes. Those stinkin' boys! If they just would realize when a girl liked them we wouldn't go through so many long nights, sad songs, and chick flicks! Thank heavens for these items though! I don't know what I would do without them! T-Swiftt pulls me through these moments. She's so great!

Here is my story: We will call the boy Joe. I liked Joe last year, but we didn't really know each other. But lo and behold, someone decided it would be funny to make it impossible for us to not know each other anymore, and unknown to me, our lives go wayyy back! Joes little brother tries out for my lil brothers soccer team, and makes it. And guess what?? My mom and his mom used to work together back in college when they were pregnant with us! Then we both moved to different states, and somehow moved into the same city ( It's a small world I know). But it gets better! Me, our brothers, and Joe all play in this soccer tournament together. So my mom has a genius idea! We should all stay together!!
It actually turned out to be really fun! We stayed up having texting parties til midnight every night! Which made both our moms suspicious.. But nothing happened! We get home and I was for sure Joe would totally forget about me. But no, he asks me to come to one of his soccer games. So I went! We ended up hanging out like all the time during the summer! The kid knows wayyy to much about me. It's intense!
Now I am faced with a dilemma. Tomorrow a big group of my friends are going to see some movie. Joe was invited. But he told me "I'll go if you go(:" and then he said he'd be there of I cry. I don't know what to do!! This kid is killing me!! He is confusing me like crazy! If everything happens for a reason... What's my reason?

No comments:

Post a Comment